Classic Pickling Gel 122
Suitable for use and storage in warmer climates (the gel is heat-stable up to +45 °C). It is more free-flowing than a pickling paste to provide high coverage. It can hence be used to clean with a good result. Intended for standard brush pickling of weld seams and smaller surfaces of all stainless steel grades.
Class 8 Poison
S-Weld Clean Pickling Gel for Stainless Steel
S-Weld Clean utilises innovative Australian technology for the formulation of a high adhesion stainless steel pickling gel. It is used to remove the black oxide scale burn marks and heat tint caused during welding on the stainless steel.
- It is suitable for use on stainless steel, duplex steel, and Inconel alloys
- Removes black welding scale, discoloration, and corrosion on stainless steel
Steel Bright Liquid – Stainless Steel Pickling Solution
Steel Bright Liquid is a stainless steel pickling solution.
- Remove weld scale or rust
- Brighten stainless steels
- Leaves stainless clean for a professional finish.
- Class 8 Dangerous Good Corrosive Substance
- Poisons Permit Required